At this very moment I watched this Momma milking squirts, and as in my also happy moment feel the meager still-manly drops emitting at my tits


 NANCY FLUFFY-FLOWER WILDFLOWER! I watch Lactating women online (by my own own own happy method-- you too do!). At this very moment I watched this Momma milking squirts, and as in my also happy moment feel the  meager still-manly drops emitting at my tits (an hour on the pump feels so good-- pumping is a type of MASSAGE is it not and you when You Show Again could massage the milk from me... I am wannabe but your servant housemaid for you and your (Blak? I pray) partners or partner. I would get libidinous to cook for you(s); I am getting to like the idea that you could make me humble just to watch you and your loves toward O O O O Please O Nancy I am your cuck 4ever. Could I clean up you and your luvs after Please those O's love him(s) not me that feels great ;-)

Comments

  1. I MUST REITERATE=> MY EXALTATION AT THE MOMENT I FEEL THE 'TICKLE' OF MY MILK DOWN THERE IS A PLEASURE BEYOND TELLING TO MANY, AS ABIDES HERE/THERE A FALSE IDEA THAT ONLY CIS-FEMALES CAN MILK. IN MY MIND, PROFOUNDLY IN MY MIND, I FEEL AFFIRMED THAT THE BEST PART OF ME IS WOMAN-- AND *YES* LOOKS THE PART, WOMAN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I still adore the thought that the women I love go-sexpot, I want to be cucked... But (it may be in female psychophysiology) in so professing, 'she' seems aways to think it glorious to so belittle humiliate 'this shit she has to put up with' in preference for the blak beachbum she chooses on romance tourism with whom to so-firmly-happy-ever-after bond/wed... what then gives me joy becomes the very victimized wimp-ized-man-no-more to so-hurt... But: here I give notice: it no longer hurts, it the spurning is the EXPECTED, and indeed being jilted, fucked-over makes the once-male soft, and if fortunate can feminize fully the shamed cuckold to look and be in all things womanly... PLEASE WORLD NOTE THAT MY WOMANIZATION OF THIS SORT IS BUT SWEET AND WITH ITS UTTER LIFE-JOYS, I say as delighted transF!!!!!

I know full well that given worthy stimulation of my breasts (as cisM now utterly passable transF) the 'milk' production will get greater and greater