NANCY HUNTER ZVOLANEK!!!!! Above all, sensing that you want no further real to-do with me, indeed I have largely accepted this as a fate I must endure...The 'void' felt where once we had a regular-contacting-friendship-- you do know with no guessing-- is also 'immense'...HURTS LIKE HELL-FIRE!!!!

 Nancy, for some time, this Web-Log's content has been a devotion 2U, on the order of being love-letters-remembrance-of-matters-past-with-us, and a continuation of verse-- in either case the product of a suffering for contact with you so-immense that I do not have strong-enough words to describe the 'condition' (Loss, in the terms of the 'Bowlby Attachment/Loss Paradigm).

How long will I 'pine' for contact with you? As well, I do not have words to even-guess about this designated duration...

Above all, sensing that you want no further real to-do with me, indeed I have largely accepted this as a fate I must endure...The 'void' felt where once we had a regular-contacting-friendship-- you do know with no guessing-- is also 'immense'...HURTS LIKE HELL-FIRE!!!!

I have, I know, 'messaged' you more than you want...While I feel rather a tortured sense when I do message you, the abiding craving to hear you, 'gentle lady with a soft voice,' yes to hear of your adventures (without me now, ok, must-so-be).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I still adore the thought that the women I love go-sexpot, I want to be cucked... But (it may be in female psychophysiology) in so professing, 'she' seems aways to think it glorious to so belittle humiliate 'this shit she has to put up with' in preference for the blak beachbum she chooses on romance tourism with whom to so-firmly-happy-ever-after bond/wed... what then gives me joy becomes the very victimized wimp-ized-man-no-more to so-hurt... But: here I give notice: it no longer hurts, it the spurning is the EXPECTED, and indeed being jilted, fucked-over makes the once-male soft, and if fortunate can feminize fully the shamed cuckold to look and be in all things womanly... PLEASE WORLD NOTE THAT MY WOMANIZATION OF THIS SORT IS BUT SWEET AND WITH ITS UTTER LIFE-JOYS, I say as delighted transF!!!!!

I know full well that given worthy stimulation of my breasts (as cisM now utterly passable transF) the 'milk' production will get greater and greater