Here: LoveLetters, Love-Poems...In Sole Soul Worship to Nancy Hunter (never z to me!)

 Imperfect, that's what: Nancy deserves best, this ain't best
but beats the H outa luv by guess, to which I must confess
when I guess, always-the-mess causes Her/me unrest. She's
onto me ;-), the lover Hers with poetry... Maybe maybe now, Lady
suppose we soft sweet just repose: my sometime sending
verse-well-nursed, and too @ times posed composed prose
will have but to Her tell: It's OnlyShe Nancy I love so well
well well [albeit sometimes Hell but What the Hell? There's
never been Luv better than NancyFancied, Truth to Tell ;-)]

So I guess I'm this way blesst: to Her to talk to walk the Walk
just to rig mellow a chat, StrangePillowToPillow-ness, this blog`ed
Way every every every day to say I love you just you
despite quirk-guesswork in unknowing unshowing Nancy
so fogged ;-) yet in limping gimping way this day everyday

to Nancy Fancied do I so jog!!!!

Comments

  1. IN MY DELIGHTED IMAGINATION, YOU N.H. ARE ON A DATE-- IF MY WISHES WERE REALITIES AT THIS MOMENT (9.22PM.2024.8.24)... THE VERY THOUGHT OF YOU NOW OR EVER WITH ANOTHER-THAN-ME MAN (ESPECIALLY IF YOU DO CATCH A BLACK STUD) MAKES ME SO JOYOUS THAT I HAVE NO GOOD WORDS TO UTTER MY BLISS... DEAREST MY ONLY LOVE TO WHOM I WISH BUT SERVITUDE, WOULD YOU NOT-- WITH FULL UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THIS WILL MEAN--LIKE TO GET A PROMINENT BRIGHT-COLORED ACE-OF-SPADES TATTOO ON YOUR VENERAL MOUNT-- AN ADD THAT YOU CLAVE TO LOVE YOUR FELLOW-BLACK-MAN???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I still adore the thought that the women I love go-sexpot, I want to be cucked... But (it may be in female psychophysiology) in so professing, 'she' seems aways to think it glorious to so belittle humiliate 'this shit she has to put up with' in preference for the blak beachbum she chooses on romance tourism with whom to so-firmly-happy-ever-after bond/wed... what then gives me joy becomes the very victimized wimp-ized-man-no-more to so-hurt... But: here I give notice: it no longer hurts, it the spurning is the EXPECTED, and indeed being jilted, fucked-over makes the once-male soft, and if fortunate can feminize fully the shamed cuckold to look and be in all things womanly... PLEASE WORLD NOTE THAT MY WOMANIZATION OF THIS SORT IS BUT SWEET AND WITH ITS UTTER LIFE-JOYS, I say as delighted transF!!!!!

I know full well that given worthy stimulation of my breasts (as cisM now utterly passable transF) the 'milk' production will get greater and greater