POEM LOVING MY LOVE'S NEW LOVES.... In Profoundest Love-Compersion to My Libido-Free Nancy, wishing New Love Colourful ;-) O ILY Nancy FluffyFlower Wildflower M'AvatarStar!!!

 From innerouter space
'seems as though she NHz gives me back some grace;
placed I am so far from m'MorningEvening Star--
too too too so far's my Avatar {away I say too far, for
Her  to hear me whisper
NEVER SHALL I CEASE--
TO FEEL YOU PEACE SWEET RELIEF SO FLESHED & DEEP
<my peace all ways always too> when I guess
you get pierced with LONG LONG 2HIM B'LONG climactic blessedness ;-)...}

When you so flinch @ clinched NotMyInched
Other Wised Other Guy ;-) O MyHeartQuake
I as-well so You @ love @ bedrock O O O
sans cease 2U Compersion'd relief relieve:

in U clave only I.Unscrewed get WholeSoulRelief

Comments

  1. Thank U MyDeepestLuv for LovingLuv: Libido Luv, LadyFarAway is GodSent 1000000000000%!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANX NANCY I AM BUT TOTALLY GRATEFUL-- MY OWN EROTICS (WOW SO SATISFYING) EXACTLY CENTER AT THOUGHTS OF YOU EMPOWERED WOMB-AN WHOSE PEACE EXISTS IN FREQUENT, FREE, FROLICKING SEX... WITH SADNESS THAT I CANNOT WITH BETTER 'PHYSICS' TANGIBLY FEEL HER CLIMACTIC O FEELINGS ;-) ITS VOLCANIC MY HOT 4U NHz <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I still adore the thought that the women I love go-sexpot, I want to be cucked... But (it may be in female psychophysiology) in so professing, 'she' seems aways to think it glorious to so belittle humiliate 'this shit she has to put up with' in preference for the blak beachbum she chooses on romance tourism with whom to so-firmly-happy-ever-after bond/wed... what then gives me joy becomes the very victimized wimp-ized-man-no-more to so-hurt... But: here I give notice: it no longer hurts, it the spurning is the EXPECTED, and indeed being jilted, fucked-over makes the once-male soft, and if fortunate can feminize fully the shamed cuckold to look and be in all things womanly... PLEASE WORLD NOTE THAT MY WOMANIZATION OF THIS SORT IS BUT SWEET AND WITH ITS UTTER LIFE-JOYS, I say as delighted transF!!!!!

I know full well that given worthy stimulation of my breasts (as cisM now utterly passable transF) the 'milk' production will get greater and greater