[Poem2NancyH...VoiceMail Hyperlinked-Beneath ;-)]HowShriven? HowNow no Nancy... but thinkably thoughtfully I, compersion- driven FEEL real NancyFancy no part imparted but of Mind I find SheSpeaks of these new Hughs, with them pray! she sails, prevails as should ever.always be

 Re:Members... Nancy TheFlower, who in power whiled awhile with SissyMe
then, gone free me to what must be BetterGlory... So my song rather-so-long,
En Joy! Guess of me have now to be of new Guys to try AND yet U-bet, Nancy
the same status post ante ante How? now to givens I must be given, shriven

HowShriven? HowNow no Nancy... but thinkably thoughtfully I, compersion-
driven FEEL
real NancyFancy no part imparted but of Mind I find SheSpeaks of these
new Hughs, with them pray! she sails, prevails as should ever.always be

of EmpoweredWoman free should so so so much-loved of She, my yes Divinity
which in Thought I ever keep, but now persistently tho' distantly.

Comments

  1. Nancy!!! I noted that you did 'open me up' this a.m. about 6in a.m. 'my time'-- to the 2024.8.24 versification-- which was/is notably and exclusively *devoted* to Thee, to which a 'meaning' may not 'mean' exactly for a 'compersion need' on my part...O (I have been 'challenged' on this by those who utter that my abiding for you is silly, QUIT-IT λ!) You the-best-love here or 'aether' are the one for whom the VERY THOUGHT gives Great Cause, Great Reason, to live adorin g, ever-more-adoring Thee, Prairie Rose beyond Killing Frosts, fond FluffyFlower, me-empowering ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I still adore the thought that the women I love go-sexpot, I want to be cucked... But (it may be in female psychophysiology) in so professing, 'she' seems aways to think it glorious to so belittle humiliate 'this shit she has to put up with' in preference for the blak beachbum she chooses on romance tourism with whom to so-firmly-happy-ever-after bond/wed... what then gives me joy becomes the very victimized wimp-ized-man-no-more to so-hurt... But: here I give notice: it no longer hurts, it the spurning is the EXPECTED, and indeed being jilted, fucked-over makes the once-male soft, and if fortunate can feminize fully the shamed cuckold to look and be in all things womanly... PLEASE WORLD NOTE THAT MY WOMANIZATION OF THIS SORT IS BUT SWEET AND WITH ITS UTTER LIFE-JOYS, I say as delighted transF!!!!!

I know full well that given worthy stimulation of my breasts (as cisM now utterly passable transF) the 'milk' production will get greater and greater